Despite the rise of Social Media and Digital advertising, businesses are still mining traditional radio and television ads to reach their targeted market. However, with so much increased competition for eyeballs, companies must understand the benefits and drawbacks of each type of media before committing their advertising resources.
Radio: Radio ads are one of the most common ways for businesses to corner the local market.
- Radios ads are typically broken down into lengths of 60 seconds, 30 seconds, 15 seconds, and 10 seconds.
- The campaign usually runs for a period of 7 days, 14 days, 21 days or a month. We can even customize the options as there is no fixed rule that we have to strictly follow the same constraints.
- The length of a radio commercial is dependent on the message a business wants to convey. Some radio ads of 10 seconds can better communicate an effective message through a familiar jingle, than an ad that lasts a full minute.
- TV ads are typically structured in 15-second and 30-second spots. Local ads tend to play shorter and feature lower production values.
- TV advertisements can be of different types like political/personal greeting ads, spot ads, commercial ads, sponsors, brand-builders, scrolling, aston bands, L-bands,etc.
- Ads can be really felt as they are visual. This gives a scope for creativity.
- Best suits for local campaigns
- Strong Impact
- Convenient & Flexible
- Mass Coverage